Polska Agencja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości
PARP is a Polish government agency managing the funds from the national budget and from the European Union for the support of small and medium-sized enterprises.
In cooperation with PARP we have made system for subsidy applications management. Due to, the project was implemented at the time when the PARP already handled a few recruitments turns, it also included historical data migration.
The main objectives of the project
- To facilitate the process of subsidy application management. System should covers whole process starting from the beneficiary request and ends on PARP decision. System should also covers different variants of process
- To create the system for the beneficiary
- The integration with legacy systems
- The elimination of paper documents
- Allowing the sharing of works concerning one requested by various departments
The scale of the project
- 15.000 users
- 50 processes
This project was divided into several stages.
In the first stage of the work we performed an AS-IS analysis that allowed us to understand the existing solutions and found its weaknesses. Then we prepared the project of the system. Next steps include the implementation of the system and integrating with PARP legacy systems, including CRM system. In the last stage of the work we have performed migration of historical data.
Project was developed with the following technologies:
- EMC Documentum