Warsaw City Hall
Industry: Public Sector.
the number of districts : 18
The city of Warsaw is a capital of Poland. With population exceeding 1 700 000, is also the biggest city of Poland. Its organizational structure among others contains: 18 districts, urban roads management office, urban transport management office, road maintenance office, city hall support management office, municipal police, purification centers, animal shelters, crisis management office, and many others. City is also responsible for some aspects of social policy and taxes. This requires effective cooperation between the magistrate subordinate units. Extensive structure also meant some difficulties for residents who had to show agility and patience when need to solve some of their problems.
Taking into account all the above, magistrate decided that the city needed a system that will improve collaboration, increase productivity processes and provide a single point of contact for residents. The answer to the magistrate expectations was the "Warsaw 19115" platform.
The main objectives of the project
- To activate residents in local affairs of the city and local community
- To provide Single Point of Contact for residents
- To improve Information flow between residents and city offices, and between offices and auxiliary units as well
- To integrate new CRM system with existing hotline
The scale of the project
- 18 districts, over 20 offices and several auxiliary units
- More than 1.7 million residents
- Extensive organizational structures of the city
In order to improve communication and service of the resident’s cases, there was built CRM & CC system. System which acts as a single point of contact (Single Point of Contact).
Implementation of the system includes also creation of separate citi hall structure, which will improve the functioning of the city through effective communication with residents. As part of the platform, Contact Center was built. It is responsible for receiving applications and directing them to the appropriate departments. The platform gives residents the ability to report problems, and the city the ability to manage them. The system enables verification of where and how reported cases are conducted. System is available for residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Warszawa 19115 platform consist of:
- CRM system – that allowed problem’s reporting, problem assignment to proper unit, case status management, etc.
- Call Center
- Knowledge Base - that contains description of all kinds of procedures served by City Hall
- Web portal for residents: www.warszawa19115.pl
- Mobile applications for Android, iOS, Windows Phone
- Business Intelligence system
Warszawa 19115 platform was developed with the following technologies:
- Oracle Siebel CRM
- Interactive Intelligence
- Android SDK, iOS SDK, Windows Phone SDK
- Oracle Business Intelligence